Thursday, June 2, 2016

Welcome

Hey guys, it's me, Benjamin Schneider. Sports fan, cross-country runner, and a young man full of random, useless, trivial information that nobody cares about.

You may know me from my first blog, Schneider Speaks, which has not taken off like I thought it would. (I'd say I'm still at least as active as our former upper school principal, but with two new posts the last two days, I'm not sure that's true anymore.) I'm still going to keep that blog up and running and may post something about my upcoming camp at Waynesburg University, but time has gotten away from me and I've found other things to keep me occupied than writing there.

This blog, however, will be different (at least I hope). I'm going to limit this blog to the topic of running, and running only. I will keep you updated on my training this offseason and, eventually, the XC season itself as we prepare to join forces with Red Lion Christian Academy.

Although it's only early June, there is already some exiting news, which I hope to share later today. I'll also share why I've chosen to call this thing "On the Line." (Actually, "http://ontheline.blogspot.com" was already taken by another runner who hasn't written a single post since 2002. With that, I have to settle for http://onthelinexc.blogspot.com. Whatever. You all know what "XC" means...)

So, unlike my first blog, this one may be worth adding to your watchlist. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment