Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Howard M. Laws Summer Cross Country 5K Series: Race 2 (Preview)

First off, guys, let me make one thing clear. Don't expect much detail from these race previews. My goal with these is just to give you all insight as to what our plans are for the next race. The reviews are where you're going to find most of your information and will be written in the style of a third-person post-race article.

Now, as for the purpose of this post, the second race in the Howard M. Laws Summer Cross Country 5K Series is scheduled to take place tonight; however, weather could be an issue around race time. I am still planning to drive out, unless we get notification that the race has been postponed/canceled. As far as I know, Josh, (maybe) Micah and I are planning to run at the bare minimum. I personally am leaving for a stop at Davidson College on my way to ACCS as soon as I cross the finish line. So unless Josh takes me up on my offer to let him do the race review, it will be a while (likely Thursday) before it is be posted. Of course, if the race is postponed or canceled, we will let you know as well.

Race time is 6:30. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment