Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Schneider follows Deitrich's lead, will not participate in Race 2

Hey guys, I've made an executive decision that even if the race happens, I will not be running tonight. The weather is going to be bad, with the storm hitting its peak right at the start of the race. Even if the storm moves through slower or faster than expected, it will still have a great effect on the course, which takes place mostly on the fields and trails of the park. All things considered, I've decided it makes more sense to get on the road earlier tonight so that I have more time to prepare for the various stops on my trip. I'm very disappointed, but I'm convinced skipping tonight's race, if there even is one, is the best decision for me and my family. Josh told me Micah is running though, so Micah, let me know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment